Globug's Cottage

Discussions on those Wonderful Watkins Products for a healthier you! Lots of yummy receipes, and information about Watkins and their 350+ Products available to you through Woodman's Watkins Products

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weatherford, Texas, United States

I am 63 years old going on sweet sixteen, married to my best friend and life long soul mate. We have 10 children, 20 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren. I took a medical retirement from my job and now do online sales full time and enjoy a membership in an elite group called TOASA, selling those wonderful Watkins Products, and hosting a Fibromyalgia Support Message Board. My husband is a retired aerospace engineer. We are finishing up the building our underground home, which will be completely run by Solar and Wind power, working on our numerous classic vehicles that we are restoring, and traveling.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Watkins Tip #11

BACKGROUND:
-----------
WATKINS VANILLA CONDITIONING SHAMPOO is not simply a plain ol' shampoo with vanilla added to smell good. It's formulated with some great herbal ingredients to do great things for your hair! Don't underestimate this amazing shampoo!

It cleanses and conditions the hair and maintains a healthy scalp, this two-in-one formula features a built-in conditioner to clean, detangle and moisturize.

INGREDIENTS:
------------
* Watkins Original Vanilla: Besides adding a great smell, Watkins Vanilla is made from the world’s finest Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, which are high in naturally conditioning polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are universally used in hair-loss formulas and formulas designed to stop hair loss.

* Oak Bark: The bark of the oak tree was highly prized by ancient
celtic society for its anti-inflammatory properties. It contains as much as 20 percent natural tannins (substances found in tea and red wine) that act as a potent astringent to help seal the cuticle of the hair.

* Bitter Orange Peel Extract: Excellent for dry, irritated or sensitive skin, bitter orange combines relaxing and stimulating properties and is regarded as a circulatory tonic.

* Roman chamomile: The most potent of the chamomiles and widely used since ancient times, Roman chamomile contains high levels of alpha-bisabolol and natural flavonoids that are well-known for conditioning and softening effects. Traditionally used to add sheen and highlights to hair, and as a soothing agent for skin and scalp.

* Sandalwood extract: One of the earliest essential oils used by ancient peoples, sandalwood boasts at least 4000 years of uninterrupted use. Commonly used in 19th-century remedies for its cosmetic and healing properties, sandalwood oil softens the hair and is soothing to the
sensitive scalp.

* Wheat Protein: Penetrates hair shaft, providing strength, body, manageability and luster.

USAGE:
----
Be sure to cut down on the amount of shampoo you use compared to competitor shampoos. A little goes a long, long way. One of the 'hidden' values of Watkins products - concentrated!

STORIES
-------
Our family LOVES our Watkins Vanilla Conditioning Shampoo! It is the only shampoo I use on my girls (6 and 3). It does a great job of washing and lightly conditioning their hair PLUS it is all done in 1 step! Also, they have never complained about soap in their eyes! Love it!
-Kim S.
-----

This is one of my all time fav products! I LOVE the way Vanilla Conditioning Shampoo smells! It's like using a gourmet shampoo! I feel so pampered! It's thick luxurious feel and scent is warm and soothing! And my hair looks great!
-LeAnn K.
-----

I really love the smell in my hair, so I ordered the shampoo for myself. I have been using it for almost a year now, and my hair is like I use a professional, salon quality shampoo/conditioner. I have no split ends, and if I wash my hair in the evening I leave it in a towel overnight.
In the morning my hair is baby-soft. I like the smell so much, that I add about 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to the bottle when I open it :)
-Becky C.
-----

I originally bought it because I like the scent of vanilla and also prefer the conditioning to be in the shampoo (cutting down on applications and rinse outs) - but I've noticed that my hair seems to stay cleaner longer now too.
-Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home