Globug's Cottage

Discussions on those Wonderful Watkins Products for a healthier you! Lots of yummy receipes, and information about Watkins and their 350+ Products available to you through Woodman's Watkins Products

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weatherford, Texas, United States

I am 63 years old going on sweet sixteen, married to my best friend and life long soul mate. We have 10 children, 20 grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren. I took a medical retirement from my job and now do online sales full time and enjoy a membership in an elite group called TOASA, selling those wonderful Watkins Products, and hosting a Fibromyalgia Support Message Board. My husband is a retired aerospace engineer. We are finishing up the building our underground home, which will be completely run by Solar and Wind power, working on our numerous classic vehicles that we are restoring, and traveling.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Watkins Tip #7

BACKGROUND:


BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE STORIES!


WATKINS LINIMAX is the most commented upon product in regards to testimonials - as you can see by the stories at the bottom of this email!

Glucosamine is a natural compound and the fundamental building block of cartilage, tendon, ligament and other connective tissues. European studies on glucosamine found it to be unsurpassed in promoting joint health, for which this natural product is actually prescribed as a drug in Germany.

Not only is LINIMAX the best form of Glucosamine, but Watkins also added protective antioxidants, along with herbs that reduce the body's production of pain-causing compounds.

Watkins Superfood Multiple (Super Multi) works synergistically with Watkins Linimax
by providing ingredients that offer additional benefits.

HEALTH:
*******
Use Watkins Liniment to relieve soreness and stiffness on the outside; use Linimax to soothe from the inside!

On September 30, 2004, Merck & Company Pharmaceuticals announced a worldwide recall of Vioxx, a top-selling arthritis and pain medication drug. This recall was based on evidence that showed an increased risk of heart attack and stroke after 18 months of use. Millions of people take either Vioxx or a similar drug, Celebrex, for relief of arthritis pain. Although there is no recall on Celebrex at this time, its similarity to Vioxx has raised concerns among health professionals and patients.
FOR SAFE AND EFFECTIVE RELIEF, LINIMAX IS THE ANSWER FOR AN ALTERNATIVE!
-----

LINIMAX vs. Anti-inflammatory medication

Unlike anti-inflammatory drugs which simply dull the pain after it starts, Linimax
works on the root of the problem, helping to ease joint soreness and inhibit further pro-gression of symptoms. *It may also help to reverse joint damage in some patients. *And with no risk of the gastrointestinal bleeding often caused by
anti-inflammatory drugs, Watkins Linimax is clearly a wise choice.
-----

LINIMAX vs. Glucosamine SULFATE

Most Glucosamine Supplements use "Glucosamine SULFATE" which supplies 48% active glucosamine. Watkins Linimax uses "Glucosamine Hydrochloride" which supplies 81% active glucosamine. So 1,500 mg of Linimax does the work of 2,608 mg of the 'other' supplements.
-----

LINIMAX vs. Chondroitin and Shark Cartilage

Why doesn't LINIMAX have Chondroitin? Chondroitin (and Shark Cartilage) can barely, if at all, be absorbed by the body (0-8% absorption vs. Glucosamine's 98%). Adding them to LINIMAX would just lower the effectiveness.
-----

STORIES:
********
I had arthritis in my hands for years, and was eventually diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, as well. I had to wear a brace for the carpal tunnel, and was taking 10 ibuprofen every day just to manage the pain. I started taking Watkins Linimax, and within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. With daily use of Linimax, I am now pain-free and no longer need to take any ibuprofen or pain relievers. Watkins has definitely changed my life!
-- Barb Birch
-----

I have fibromyalgia, and since using Watkins Linimax, it has helped me function almost normally again. It has reduced my muscle pain, fatigue, and the flair ups don't come as often. I don't plan on ever living without Linimax.
-- Rebecca Metcalf
-----

I am so thankful for Linimax! I can't believe how it has improved the quality of my life! I have suffered from neck and back pain for the last 20 years. I've been to Chiropractors and Osteopathic Surgeons, mostly Chiropractors. I have taken tons of ibuprofen and even muscle relaxers and even though there were some okay days where the pain was less intense, there was always pain. The benefits of Linimax were virtually instantaneous for me. Within a couple of days my neck stopped hurting all the time and it was really giving me fits when I started taking the Linimax! Now, after taking Linimax for several years, I have virtually no pain, I can stand for long hours, walk, sleep, sit for long periods! For a while there I was feeling pretty old and wondering what the rest of my life could possibly be like - but now I feel great!!!
-- Jan Robinson
-----

You cannot imagine how taking Watkins Linimax has changed my life. I had been suffering from osteoarthritis, and the pain, stiffness and mobility problems had been increasing for several years.At the time it was necessary to use a cane.I had been taking medications and glucosamine products from other companies, which provided minimal relief at best.When I became a Watkins Associate and changed to Linimax, the transformation was incredible! I am virtually pain-free and walk at a fast pace at least 2 miles every other day. Thank you, Watkins!
-- Norma Frampton
-----

Watkins Linimax has changed my life.It used to be a real effort and challenge to get out of bed in the morning, and if I sat on a chair for a half hour or so my joints would be very sore and stiff.After taking Linimax, I can practically do cartwheels after I "jump" out of bed. No more pain! It's such a passion with me I actually get tears in my eyes when I tell people my story of how it has changed my life. Thanks,
Watkins, for such a wonderful product and the opportunity to share it with others!
-- Ruby Kiihn
-----

I have been suffering with pain in my hips for years and had been seeing a chiropractor with no relief. I started taking Linimax and didn't even realize my pain was gone until I ran out of Linimax for a couple of days and the pain came right back.Thanks, Watkins, for a good night's sleep.
-- Nancy Chevalier
-----

I have three degenerative discs in my lower back that have given me severe pain for years. At one point I could not even get out of bed in the morning. After getting on a program of 2 Linimax in the morning and 2 in the evening, I have been able to move and walk normally again. Thanks to Watkins Linimax, I have my life back.
-- Vera McCallum
-----

Linimax is my all time favorite. I have arthritis in my spine and knee, plus I have system lupus. Linimax stops the joint pain, makes them move more freely, and gives me back my life. It even has helped the muscles when they are stiff. I have tried many prescription drugs, and nothing comes close to Linimax.
-- Lorraine Bickford
-----

My favorite Watkins health product is Linimax. I am a diabetic, and with diabetes comes the possibility of neuropathy in the feet. I have painful neuropathy... But, after about three weeks the Linimax worked. I could finally sleep without my feet hurting and waking me up.
-- Paula Lucas
-----

I have had fibromyalgia for several years and lived with constant pain and had not been able to have a good night's sleep because of the pain. Since taking Watkins Linimax, I am finally able to sleep and I don't hurt nearly as much. With the help of Linimax, I am also able to hold down a full time job, which many fibromyalgia sufferers are unable to do because of the pain. I've introduced Linimax to several others and they are all just as satisfied as I am with Watkins Linimax.
-- Joyce Ludwig
-----

My mother, age 73, has arthritis of the spinal column. She usually got attacts about three times a week where it put her flat on her back in bed.

She has been on Linimax for a little over two months and has not had an episode for over 1-1/2 months and she swears that she will NEVER be without supplement for the rest of her life. Her doctor saw the ingredients label and told her that it was good.

The first two week she took double the recommended ammount to get it into her system and since then she has been on two tabs a day.
What a GREAT company!
What a GREAT supplement!
Glen
-----

Charlie had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. His next step was to be surgery but he started taking Linimax and the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is gone!
Betty & Charlie King
-----

I have learned the painful way to make sure I never run out of Linimax. To be without even for a couple days makes my joints feel a whole lot older.
-- Isabelle Wright
-----

My daughter who is 16 gave one of her best friends a box of Linimax. Her friend had been involved in a terrible automobile accident and only recently had the pins removed from her legs. She complained about feeling like a 500 year old woman because of all the aches, pains and arthritis.

She called my daughter yesterday to say she felt WONDERFUL and Linimax was the best present she could have received because she was able to walk around the house without all the pain she normally experiences. Her mother got on the phone and I could hear the tears in her voice. She ordered another box for her daughter so there would be one in reserve.
-----

I just simply can not live without Linimax. I went from not sleeping at all to sleeping all night...no more numbess...no more pain."
- Sandy M. NY
-----

I just wanted to share our own story with Linimax. Mark has very bad back and neck
problems, and we decided that with our December order, we were going to get the Linimax to try it out and see if it helped him at all. We had heard such good things about it from others, and my mom said it was helping her arthritis, so we figured we had absolutely nothing to lose (we're already paying over $30/month in pain-killers anyway), and so much to possibly gain!

Well, Mark's been taking Linimax for a week and a half now, and he's noticed some difference. He's not taking as much aspirin -- in fact, when I asked him yesterday, he had only taken *three* aspirin all day long, and hadn't even noticed it! He usually takes three every two to three hours or so! So, I asked him to kind of "take inventory" of his body, and he said there was *really* a noticeable difference! I was so excited! It was what we had hoped for! Now, of course, I'm not saying that
Linimax is a "wonder-drug" or anything, but for *some* people, in *some* cases, it can really make a difference! Thanks so much, Watkins, for allowing my husband to walk around without pain!
- Kris
-----

I have a Hip Replacement and when I over do sometimes my leg will bother me some. It started hurting me the other day for no reason I thought and I put up with it one night thinking it would go away but it didn't so I doubled up on my Linimax and by the next day it was gone and hasn't been back and that was over a week ago. I was down to taking 1 twice a day so I am back taking 2 twice a day for awhile. It works. For sure we should always have a good supply on hand as we continue to get new
customers on it and old ones coming back for more.

-----

Linimax is such an excellent product. My 78 year old father-in-law, who is in pretty good health in general, told me he's more limber from using the Linimax and it's even increased his energy level.

I had let my diabetic husband run out of Linimax for a few weeks (shame on me) and it was very apparent. He was waking up every morning with severe stiffness and pain. After only a few days back on Linimax, he says the difference is incredible.
- Debi
-----

About 3 weks ago I posted about having a herniated disc and trying linimax. I wasn't sure if it would help or not. I am glad to say that it has been a blessing. I have been taking 2 tabs. twice a day. The pain is almost gone. I no longer need to take my anti-inflamatories, and muscle relaxers which caused me to fall asleep all the time. You don't know how greatful I am that I tried linimax. Now I need to be sure to always have extra on hand so I don't run out.
- Gary
-----

My husband and I went to the Cleveland Home and Flower show yesterday - walked around for 3 hrs. As we were leaving he said, "boy my legs and back hurt, yours must be killing you" I said, "nope, I'm just fine", no pain, could have walked another hour. His comment was "that never would have happened before you started taking linimax!" He's right! Maybe he needs the linimax too.
- Nancy
-----

I am a firm believer in the benefits of Linimax. I am a IL licensed EMT and two years ago I shattered my leg bone below the right knee in a fall. The right knee was always "noisey" in the joint. I could hear as well as feel the grinding. The left knee was also in bad shape because it had compensated for the right for so long. I was climbing stairs to get to my office and the noise was awful. In June I started Linimax, In two weeks the noise in the joints and the grinding was GONE ! My ortho Dr. couldn't believe the change, and neither could I. I hope this is one product the company never discontinues !
-- Gary
-----

I have had joint aches and pains for over 20 years and was taking daily doses of pain relievers. After taking Watkins Linimax, the pain is gone, and I no longer have to take pain relievers. I will use Linimax
forever!
-- Fran Daisey
-----

Watkins Linimax has improved my sore knees more than anything I have been using up to this point. It impressed me so much, I joined the business.
-- Ron Hildebrand
-----

For almost a year, I lived in pain from a torn tendon in my shoulder. I had limited movement and tried physical therapy and prescription medication, but nothing helped. Within 3 weeks of taking Watkins Linimax, I had no pain and full movement was restored to my arms and shoulder.
-- Pat Rigg
-----

My mother switched from a health-food store brand of glucosamine to Watkins Linimax and her pain has improved 10-fold and she will never go back.
-- Laurie Schmitt
-----

After 25 years of milking cows, my knees finally gave out. I started taking Watkins Linimax and now I have very little pain and the best part is that I can keep up with my grandchildren.
-- Mitch Ballard
-----

I've had lower back pain for years. Thanks to Watkins Linimax the pain is almost gone.
-- Bobby Nelson
-----

I have TMJ disorder in my jaw bone. Since taking Watkins Linimax I no longer wake up in pain.
-- Chrystal Lyons
-----

I had a whiplash injury from a car accident and was in pain for 2 years. When Watkins Linimax was introduced, I tried it and the pain was gone in 2 weeks.
-- Linda Sikut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home